Occupational Medicine located in Chester, New Jersey
Owner and Operator Accounts Welcome!
At Excel Urgent Care of Chester, NJ, we understand your concerns and needs when it comes to employee safety and health. We offer a wide range of occupational medicine services that will fit the needs of your business or corporation. Employees don’t sit around while on company time at our offices. Our skilled providers are experienced in the treatment of work-related injuries, illnesses and physicals. We are sure to provide any and all documentation that is needed to your business and your employee. Let Excel Urgent Care handle all your occupational healthcare needs and find out more today about our services!
Occupational Healthcare Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA Physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Information for your DOT/CDL Physical Exam:
Make Sure you Have:
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What Can you Expect?
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
- Urine test
Be Sure to Make a Note of this Information:
- Fill out the drivers portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam, however some employers/companies may pay for this exam
Join Our Social Media Network
If you are having trouble finding our urgent care, please give us a call and our friendly staff will help you reach us.